The IM75 brings the rigidity of the IM05 to larger optics formats. They can be mounted on either side and come in both left and right-hand versions. A cutaway design provides a maximum clear aperture. Mount, the optic, adjust the mount and tighten the adjusters to eliminate backlash / secure adjuster position - all with one wrench. 8-100 pitch rolled threads make adjustments smooth, while compact size and low axis height makes it easy to fit these into your design.
- 100 pitch lockable adjustment screws
- Right and left-hand cutaway versions
- 3/8-inch thick back plate
- Vacuum compatible versions available upon request
- RoHS compliant→
- Travel / axis 8°
- Minimum controllable motion 6.2 arc sec.
|Degrees of Adjustment||Tip/Tilt|
|Drive Type||Hex Drive|